Tuesday 25 March 2014

It's time to partaaaay 2/5



Today we woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to walk into the main part of town to do some exploring. We took a slight detour to the harbour for an accidental, small photoshoot (oopsie), and then ventured to the man-made lagoon.
Much lazying about and frolicking in the water was done here. Later that night we had a bbq and then went out to the night life woop woop yeah partayyyy haha, okay I'll stop. This included a wet t-shirt contest at the main pub (I did not know this involved no t-shirts whatsoever... my friends and I were all flabbergasted). Like, come one, what? Just what? How am I so naive! I feel like that I should probably mention I did not participate!

The next day, was recovery day. Pool hangs, then we went out again. I'm making myself out to be some cool, party animal. I'm really not. I've put a video of today's day and the next one at the end of this post. 

Look at them foil nails... damn girrrrl


A cockatoo made itself at home on our balcony aww







I like to think I am a monkey... or maybe a sloth?


Classic jump shot





Lagooning around




We are grown adults and bought ourselves party poppers (I wrote poopers there first haha) for no particular occasion.


Don't we all just look so impressed? (I'm going to assume Anita was being a bossy pants hehe :P)




Sorry Kayla, you look a bit like a demon... but look at the pretty sparklers!




To pose with our pool toys seemed like a good idea at the time.


 Watch the video here:-