Tuesday 9 December 2014

CYNOSURE



December. The final month of the year and coincidently the final month of my studies. I'm finished! Finito... if you will! It's simultaneously exciting and sad.
The course that I did only went for one and a half years, so this won't be the end of studying for me! I just love it!
The brief for this term was to create one swimsuit (I made two.. woah, watch out) and one cover-up. Inspired by a subplot trend in a forecast journal, I  created a mood board. In particular I was influenced by both nature and modern architecture, and included this by using a blend of both structured and soft details. I try to incorporate this mindset with all my designs. For this particular collection, I created aesthetically rich designs, which harnessed the essence of the ocean and Zaha Hadid's architecture. I tried to keep it fresh and create a unique vision. I hope I achieved that! 
Here are a few pictures from my lookbook and the end of year runway show.











ZHANI is what I want to name my label! :)







THE CREW (minus Adam)